Saptarang Festival 2017
Rules & Regulations
Dear Artist, welcome to the millennium city of Nanded. There are certain instructions to be followed by participants and accompanists they are as follows.
- All the artists are requested to follow the given time schedule properly.
- Your performance’ music/song/track to be submitted and reported before half an hour to reporting counter.
- A participation certificate will be issued at the reporting counter after your performance.
- Without I.D card no one will be permitted in competition premises.
- No photography and videography are allowed in the auditorium.
- You will get photos and videos by the professional photographer appointed on the payment of 300 Rs. for photography & 300 Rs. for video respectively.
- In accommodation/ auditorium, premises use of tobacco, smoking, liquor are strictly prohibited; if found action can be taken as per Indian law and their participation will be disqualified.
- Please take care of your belongings; it’s on your own risk.
- No short clothes are allowed near and inside Gurudwara palace.
- The judge’s decision will be the final decision.
- If you have any grievances then need to be submitted in writing a letter to the organizers
- The main aim of this festival is to spread unity; hence you are requested to maintain a cultural environment during the festival.
- Entry in a food court will be only through coupon and I.D. Card.
- Food timings are –
- Breakfast -8:00 a.m. to 9:30 am
- Lunch – 01:00 p.m. to 2:30 pm
- Tea – 5:30 pm to 6.00 pm
- Dinner – 07:30 p.m. to 09:30 pm
- The bus timings are strict to be followed as given below.
Morning at 8.00 am Accommodation to venue and food court.
Evening 10.00 pm competition venue for accommodation.
- Those who are not registered with us for stay and food please inform us.
- Not registered for accommodation will have to reach Shankarrao Chavhan Auditorium on their own.