- To Promote Indian art through the arrangement of various National, International cultural programs.
- Arranging various camps, workshops for various people, and areas.
- Honoring eminent personalities for their contribution to spread & promote their art.
- Youth camps and social awareness programs.
- Publishing Magazines or books
- To arrange for a health checkups and medication camps for needy and poor students.
- To arrange for the establishment of Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Homeopathic treatment centers.
- To arrange for mobile hospitals and mobile dispensaries for needy and poor people.
- To implement various healths related activities and schemes sponsored by state govt., Central govt., world health organization, UNICEF, red crosses society, etc.
- To arrange for aids awareness activities.
- To arrange awareness about population growth by creating awareness through family Welfare and planning activities, and to create awareness about small family norms and Various contraceptives used presently in family planning activities.
- To arrange for providing Indian as well as implored medicines on no loss no profit basis.
- To arrange for the establishment of a well-equipped gymnasium and fitness center.
- To arrange for eye donation and body donation campaigning.
- To arrange for the establishment of shelter houses, treatment centers for widows, Leprosy patients, etc.
- To arrange for the establishment of rehabilitation centers for devadasi, and to arrange for vocational training activities in various vacations like tailoring/embroidery / Handicrafts / etc.
- To arrange for implementations of schemes of khadi and village industries commission And board.
- To arrange legal awareness camps / general awareness camps to minimize atrocities in women.
- To arrange debates on various social issues for creating social awareness
- To arrange for various welfare activities for disserted women beneficiaries and Orphanages homes for destitute.
- To arrange for the establishment of residential schools.
- To Undertake educational development activities such as cultural training institute.
- To undertake educational development activities such as Anganwadi / balwadi / pre-primary / primary / middle school / higher secondary schools/engineering colleges/agricultural colleges etc
- To undertake educational development activities such as the establishment of colleges.
- To arrange the educational establishment of technical schools and industrial training institutes
- To arrange for health education facilities such as nursing colleges, medical colleges, Veterinary colleges, (degree and diploma courses)
- To arrange for agriculture education facilities degree and diploma colleges.
- To arrange for the establishment of libraries, ready and study rooms.
- To arrange for the establishment of vasti schools ashram schools, kg and nursery classes.
- To arrange educational development activities for handicapped and mentally retarded.
- To arrange educational development activities for blinds and to arrange hostel facilities for them.
- To arrange for the various seminar and group discussions/symposia for formers in Order to discuss issues like hi-tech agriculture, improved seeds, and fertilizers, Drip and sprinkler irrigation, commercial plantations of fruits, and vegetables.
- To implement various schemes sponsored by state and central govt. with respect To the correction of saline/alkaline and wastelands.
- To implement various activities like social forestry, water conservation activities, Soil conservation activities, and watershed development activities.
- To arrange for training activities for various agro-based and agro ancillary activities Like goateries / poultry developments/dairy developments / and training on Rural, tiny and cottage industries.
- To arrange for training activities on sericulture and processing of food grains and Agricultural produce.
- To undertake Plantation activities for medicinal and horticultural crops.
- To arrange for afforestation and environmental awareness activities.
- To arrange seminars and workshops on issues like hi-tech agriculture and commercial agriculture.
- To implement various schemes of khadi and village industries commission.
- To arrange for the establishment of a well-equipped sports complex for importing Sports training activities.
Saptarang Sevabhavi Sanstha Nanded
|Date||Work / Project|
|1.||27/02/2014||Directorate of Marathi Lang Govt. Maharashtra department of Literature and Cultural affairs, nanded District Information office and Zilla Parishad nanded with collaboration of Saptarang Sevabhavi Sanstha organized cultural program titled ‘Sugandha Sanskriticha’|
|2.||29/04/2014||Organised cultural program on International dance day|
|3.||04/06/2014||Organised free workshop of Dance, Painting, Drawing, Craft for school children & presented all the work through cultural program titled Dancing Mania 2014|
|4.||20/10/2014||25 artists participated in international Dance, Music, Drama festival at Karnal, Haryana|
|5.||21/06/2015||20 artist participated in National dance and music festival ‘Global Harmony’ 2015 Pune organized by Akhil Bhartiya Sanskritik Sangh|
|6.||19/07/2015||Organised annual cultural program Nritya Samarpana & Social Award function ‘Saptarang Gaurav Award’|
|7.||15/08/2015||Participation in cultural exchange program at Singapore on the occassion of Independence day|
|8.||01/10/2015||Collaborately organised socio-cultural program with the Lokmat Sakhi Manch Nanded program in title Rang Utsavache Roop Ganeshache|
|9.||28/12/2015||10 Children participate in international dance competition ‘Global Cultural olympiad’ at Thailand Bangkok|
|10.||21/01/2016||Organised inter school essay competition for social awareness|
|11.||21/05/2016||One month free training workshop of extracurricular activities specially for women|
|12.||18/05/2016||Participated along with 16 artist in a cultural program at Mahakunbha in Ujjain|
|13.||24/06/2016||Organised Saptarang Cultural Festival 2016 Where 300 Participent from all over India participated|
|14.||15/08/2016||10 Artist Participated in Social Cultural and business meet conference orgainsed at Mauritius|
|15.||25/08/2016||President of trust along with two artists performed and participated in international dance competition festival at Dubai|
|16.||29/11/2016||Collaborated with Lokmat Sakhi Manch to organized award function to honor women of outstanding achievement in different field – program titled ‘Sakhi Sanman’|
|17.||12/01/2017||Organised Inter School essay competition and seminar to celebrate birth
anniversary of Swami Vivekananda
|18.||25/01/2017||Organised Training workshop of cultural activities for backward minority people|
|19.||04/02/2017||Participated with 60 artist in Republic Day Cultural Program at Dubai|
|20.||19/02/2017||Organised Saptarang Cultural Festival 2017 where 400 Participated|
|21.||23/05/2017||Participated with 15 artist in International dance competition Kala Nilayam organized at Guntur Chilakaluripet|
|22.||18/06/2017||Participated in International conference on topic ‘Sanskritik Spandhan’ by Brahmakumari Vishwa Vidyalaya at Mt Abu|
|23.||02/10/2017||Social Awarness Camp of Swachata Abhiyan through college student counsel units|
|24.||27/01/2018||Participated along with 30 artists in a cultural program organized on the eve of Republic Day at Bali Indonesia|
|25.||18/02/2018||Invited by the district administration for cultural performance ‘Hottal Mahotsav’|
|26.||08/03/2018||Special felicitation program organized for working women on the occasion of Women’s Day|
|27.||05/05/2018||Organized public talk to motivate society of world record holder differently able Mr. Amit Jhangid Who traveled on two-wheeler all over India in spite being physically handicapped by legs|
|Organized Saptarang – 2018 Where 540 participant|
|29.||15/08/2018||Organized blood donation camp and national integration rally of the occasion of Independence day|
|30.||28/08/2018||Celebrated Raksha Bandhan with physically challenged Ashram, Orphanage, Doctor, Police officer.|
|31.||29/10/2018||Five artists participated in the National dance competition and festival in Bhillai, Chhattisgarh|
|32.||04/01/2019||Fundraising program for physically challenged student was organized at Nanded named ‘Nrutya Yamini’|
|33.||12/01/2019||Participated in International cultural program organized at Hongkong|
|34.||08/03/2019||Honored special women achievers of Nanded district on the occasion of International Women’s Day|
|Organised Saptarang Cultural Festival 2019 where 660 participated|
|12 Artists participated in International Dance, Music, Drama Festival ‘Mohanrang Mahotsav’ at Goa.|
|37.||06/08/2019||Celebration of Central Government Decision for removing article 370|
|38.||15/08/2019||Organised National Integration Camp on the occasion of Independence Day|
|39.||02/09/2019||Organized Organ donation awareness Camp at Nanded|
|40.||26/09/2019||Organise a tree plantation and welcoming program of Guru Nanak|
|Sadbhavana Yatra coming from Delhi|
|41.||01/12/2019||Protest against the rape and murder case of Dr. Priyanaka Reddy, Hyderabad|
|41||19/01/2020||Participated in the international cultural festival in Malaysia|
|We are supplying prepared food to needy people during the lockdown in the pandemic situation of covid-19.
A total of 125 ration kits were distributed to different families
|43||29/04/2020||Organized online webinar for on-topic Cultural exchange on the eve of international dance day|
|44||22/05/2020||Online webinar on challenges for youth after covid-19|
|45||26/06/2020||Tree plantation program at Nanded on the occasion of Kargil Vijay Diwas|
|46||03/08/2020||Celebrated Raksha Bandhan by distributing sanitizer, and Mask to covid Warriors like Policemen, doctors, and Nurses|
|47||15/08/2020||Organized Blood Donation Camp on the occasion of Independence day|
|48||15/08/2020||Distributed Sweets, clothes, and prepared foods amongst women & girls’ orphanages|
|49||25/08/2020||Organized Online Sindhi Bhajan Competition with the collaboration of Vishwa Sindhi Seva Sangam|
|50||17/09/2020||Tree Plantation on the Eve of Marathwada Mukti Diwas|
|51||27/09/2020||Tree Plantation, Blood Donation Camp, and Distributed Sanitary Pads to the orphanage on the occasion of the President’s Birthday|
|52||28-30/10/ 2020||Organized an online Webinar on Sindhi Forgotten Hero with the collaboration of the National Council For Promotion of Sindhi Language|
|54||23.03.2021||Organized Blood Donation Camp on the eve of Shahid Diwas|
|55||05.11.2021||Artists performed in Diwali Pahat 2021 organized by Nanded Dist. Administration|
Call us today at +91 99 75 025270 or +91 70 57514348
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you seek truth you will not seek victory by dishonorable means, and if you find truth you will become invincible.